Visit the casle
The castle today
The 12th and 13th century royal fortress is an extraordinary example of military defences It was actively used in the fight against the Cathars and the Hundred Years war. Its dungeon served as a prison for the last Knights of the Rouergue.
Facilities & Services
On-site facilities and services
- Free guided tour for groups
- Educational tours
- Pets allowed
- Guided tours
Opening hours & Rates
- From 2021-04-01 to 2021-05-31 - Tous the jours from 10:30 to 13:00 et from 15:00 to 17:30
- From 2021-06-01 to 2021-06-30 - Tous the jours from 10:30 to 13:00 et from 15:00 to 18:30
- From 2021-07-01 to 2021-08-31 - Tous the jours from 10:30 to 19:00
- From 2021-09-01 to 2021-11-07 - Tous the jours from 10:30 to 13:00 et from 15:00 to 17:30
, Cheque, Holiday voucher, Cash,
|Adult Guided tour||6 €|
|Children guided tour||4.5 €|
|Adult group guided tour||4.5 €|
|Children's group guided tour||4.5 €|
There are no events scheduled at this castle.
You may consult the planner for all the castles.